Tuesday 17 August 2010

raspberry red

Through looking at Jenny's blog, I learned about Louise Gale's creative colour challenge. What a contrast to all this reflective chatter here about creativity! It's unbelievably unselfconscious and joyful... 80 people have undertaken to create something - anything - in the colour that Louise suggests for the week, and then post it on flickr. And they do. Everything. Jewellery, collage, paintings, designs, photos...



And, amazingly, it works for me like a dream. I've got a deadline, I've got constraints, and I've got people to explore with. Hey presto, it all starts again....



2 comments:

  1. Love your use of color in the Color Challenge. The reds are yummy and the turquoise is so dreamy!!

    Thanks for your comment!
    Gwynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my stuff may be a bit off the wall for some folk, but I'm enjoying myself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...